I had the ability to make a difference, even if I didn't know what that difference was yet - Lorna Shultz Nicholson
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it - Fyodor Dostoevsky
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
"You want to know why somebody is failing consistently in his marriage. It's because he's unwilling to take responsibility for others than himself." -- L. Ron Hubbard
People who do not take responsibility for others have failed marriages as well as failed jobs, failed businesses and failed friendships.
Because they are unwilling to take responsibility for their mates or spouses, they say things like:
1. "I was so stupid to marry you!"
2. "He's your kid, not mine."
3. "That's the dumbest career choice you've ever made."
4. "You're really getting fat."
5. "Can you please SHUT UP?"
6. "If you had checked the car's oil like I said, it wouldn't need all these repairs."
7. "You can't communicate."
8. "My husband didn't show up for work? Not my problem."
9. "My wife maxed out the credit cards, so she can pay them, I won't."
10. "I'm sick of hearing about your problems."
A marriage is miserable when the husband and wife are unwilling to be responsible for each other. They argue, fight, blame, criticize, scream and cry. The marriage ends in divorce.
The Responsible Marriage"The willingness to take responsibility for somebody other than yourself is at the root of every successful marriage." -- L. Ron Hubbard
When you take responsibility for someone else, you accept their actions as your own. You care for the person, guard the person, help the person and are interested in the person. You accept the person as he or she is.
When you are willing to take responsibility for your mate, you say things like:
1. "We made a good decision to get married. I think we'll make it better and better."
2. "He's our kid and I love him."
3. "If that's the career choice you want to make, I'll support you on it."
4. "Let's work together and both lose weight. How about if we both stop eating junk food?"
5. "Sorry, I can't listen to you right now, but will in a minute."
6. "Oops! We forgot to watch the car's oil. I'll get it fixed tomorrow."
7. "We need to fix our communication. Is it okay with you if we turn off the TV and listen to each other."
8. "My husband didn't show up for work? I'll find him and one of us will call you right back."
9. "We maxed out the credit cards and we'll pay them off."
10. "What can I do to help you?"
A marriage is joyful when the husband and wife take responsibility for each other. They create a happy home for themselves and their children. They stay in love.
Copyright © 2012 TipsForSuccess.org. All rights reserved. Grateful acknowledgment is made to L. Ron Hubbard Library for permission to reproduce selections from the copyrighted works of L. Ron Hubbard.
Monday, August 27, 2012
Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success. - Stephen A. Brennan
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Friday, August 17, 2012
Thursday, August 16, 2012
As long as you keep a person down. Some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you otherwise might - Marian Anderson
Monday, August 13, 2012
We will receive not what we idly wish for but what we justly earn. Our rewards will always be in exact proportion to our service - Earl Nightingale
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Friday, August 10, 2012
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Most great people have achieved their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure - Napoleon Hill
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Sunday, August 5, 2012
When we set out to do the best we can do. It is inevitable that great opportunity finds us because we are doing what truly makes us happy. We're in alignment and ready for the opportunities that life puts in our path - Josh Hinds
Thursday, August 2, 2012
Thank you 1000 facebookers! Today we finally reached 1000 Likes for our Fan page on Facebook! Thank you very much. This is really sooo awesome and we hope to reach more and more fans on Facebook.
Created our fanpage on February 7, 2012. Hoping to inspire more and more people around the globe. Doing my simple artwork to express my gratitude that life bring me. Together with the support of my family, friends and loved ones...We finally reached my goal and looking forward for more.
Once more you are the best! Thank you very much!
Will do our best to inspire you more!
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, but it takes character and self control to be understanding and forgiving - Dale Carnegie