Monday, March 26, 2012

100 Top Quotes About Love


1. Anyone who is in love is making love the whole time, even when they're not.- Paulo Coelho


2. Do not ask yourself if your love is big enough, because love is neither big nor small, it is simply love.-Paulo Coelho

3. Love is not a habit, a commitment, or a debt. It isn`t what romantic songs tell us it is - love simply is.- Paulo Coelho

4. I want to stay right here and never move. I want to love you and make you happy. And I can`t, and it`s killing me.- Stephenie Meyer

5. If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?- Stephenie Meyer

6. True love always happens in a flash.- Stephen King

7. All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.- Julie Andrews

8. All mankind love a lover.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

9. All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.- Andre Breton

10. As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.- William Shakespeare


11. At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.- Plato

12. Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.- Rita Rudner

13. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.- Lao Tzu

14. Can miles truly separate you from friends... If you want to be with someone you love, aren't you already there?- Richard Bach

15. Come live in my heart, and pay no rent.- Samuel Lover

16. Do all things with love.- Og Mandino
17. Friendship is Love without his wings!- Lord Byron

18. Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.- Charles Caleb Colton


19. Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love.- Albert Einstein


20. How absurd and delicious it is to be in love with somebody younger than yourself. Everybody should try it.- Barbara Pym


21. I believe in the compelling power of love. I do not understand it. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of all this thorny existence.- Theodore Dreiser


22. I can live without money, but I cannot live without love.- Judy Garland


23. I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.-Mother Teresa


24. Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'- Erich Fromm


25. In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two.- Erich Fromm


26. It is difficult to know at what moment love begins; it is less difficult to know that it has begun.- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


27. It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.- Miguel de Unamuno


28. It's useless to hold a person to anything he says while he's in love, drunk, or running for office.- Shirley MacLaine


29. Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.- Mother Teresa


30. Life is the flower for which love is the honey.- Victor Hugo


31. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.- Khalil Gibran


32. Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.- David Grayson


33. Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.- Javan

34. Love conquers all.- Virgil


35. Love consists in this, that two solitudes protect and touch and greet each other.- Rainer Maria Rilke


36. Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.- James A. Baldwin


37. Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.- Barbara de Angelis


38. Love is a game that two can play and both win.- Eva Gabor


39. Love is a gross exaggeration of the difference between one person and everybody else.- George Bernard Shaw


40. Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs.- William Shakespeare


41. Love is all we have, the only way that each can help the other.- Euripides


42. Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love.- Leo Buscaglia


43. Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.- Peter Ustinov


44. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.- Robert Frost


45. Love is being stupid together.- Paul Valery


46. Love is like a diamond; for as a diamond is beautiful to look upon, so is love fair, but as the diamond is poison to any one who swallows it, in the same manner love is a kind of poison and produces a baneful raging distemper in those who are infected by it.- Jens Peter Jacobsen


47. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.- A. A. Milne


48. You're in love. That makes you actually kind of boring to people who aren't in love.- Claudia Gray


49. If you loved someone, you couldn’t let lies come between you. No matter what happened - even if you’d already lost each other forever - you owed each other the truth.- Claudia Gray


50. You are my life. You're the only thing it would hurt to lose.- Stephenie Meyer


51. What is hell? I maintain that it is the suffering of being unable to love.- Fyodor M. Dostoevsky


52. Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real.- Iris Murdoch


53. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.- Friedrich Nietzsche

54. To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.

55. Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.

56. Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”~Kahlil Gibran on love

57. A boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind.”~Cute Boyfriend

58. I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriends.~Cute Girlfriend


59. You are what I never knew I always wanted -From the Movie, Fools Rush In


60. Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.


61. Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it. ~Crush


62. The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to. ~Lost Love


63. I’m probably the most selfish man in the world. I wish you only love me, just love me, just thinking about me and only me who has the right to have you. But it’s all because I just love you, only love you and only you are entitled to have me.


64. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams - Dr.Seuss


65. Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it's called falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.~ Unknown ~

66. Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman, but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.~ Unknown ~

67. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.~ Unknown ~


68. It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you. ~ Unknown ~

69. If love is the answer, can you please repeat the question? ~ Unknown ~

70. Faith makes all things possible. Love makes them easy. ~ Unknown

71. I believe that to truly Love, is the ultimate expression of the will to live. A heart that truly loves is forever young. ~ Unknown ~

72. Love makes life so confusing, but without love would you really want to live? -Unknown ~


73. Do you love me because I am beautiful or am I beautiful because I am loved? ~ Unknown ~

74. Love me now, love me never, but if you love me, love me forever. ~ Unknown ~


75. Three things of life that are most valuable - Love, self-confidence & friends. ~ Unknown ~


76. To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world. ~ Unknown 


77. Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell. ~ Unknown ~


78. Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying, is exactly the one making you cry? ~ Unknown ~


79. He taught me how to love, but not how to stop. ~ Unknown

80. Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the most fatal. ~ Unknown ~

81. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. ~ Unknown ~


82. Many a young lady does not realize just how strong her love for a young man is until he fails to pass the approval test with her parents.~ Unknown ~


83. Is it better for a woman to marry a man who loves her than a man she loves.~ Unknown ~


84. Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says 'For the woman I love' and the second, 'For my best friend.' ~ Unknown ~


85. A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it. ~ Unknown ~

86. No one is perfect until you fall in love with them. ~ Unknown ~

87. Love, true love, is that which can give the most
without asking or demanding anything in return.
~ Mazie Hammond ~


88. Where there is love, there is God also.
~ Leo Tolstoy ~


89. All, everything that I understand,
I understand only because I love.~ Leo Tolstoy ~


90.Love cures people -- both the ones who give it
and the ones who receive it.~ Dr. Karl énage ~


91. One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life:
That word is love.~ Sophocles ~



92.It is wrong to think that love comes from long companionship and persevering courtship. Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, it
will not be created for years or even generations.~ Khalil Gibran ~


93.When they asked me what I loved most about life, I smiled and said you.~ Tina ~


94. Just because you know someone doesn't mean you love them, and just because you don't know people doesn't mean you can't love them. You can fall in love with a complete stranger in a
heartbeat, if God planned that route for you. So open your heart to strangers more often. You never know when God will throw
that pass at you.~ Heather Grove ~



95. Love... What is love? Love is to love someone
for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.
~ Chris Moore ~



96. Why do you say you love me,
if you are only going to leave me?~ Julia ~


97. Love is like a river, always changing,
but always finding you again somewhere
down the road.~ Kelly Elaine ~



98. Love is a language spoken by everyone,
but understood only by a heart.
~ Shirley Rindani ~



99. People need love even when they don't deserve it.
~ Nikki Ledbetter ~



100. Maybe God put a few bad people in your life,
so when the right one came along you'd be thankful.~ Andrea Kiefer ~




1 comment: