Thursday, March 29, 2012
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Learning about appreciation is important for anyone who wants to live a fulfilling life. Appreciation is about giving value to everything around you and everything that is happening to you. It is about knowing how and when to be grateful for your blessings. Learning the art of appreciation is easy to do with these simple tips:
Say thank you whenever possible. If you receive a gift or got a compliment, say thank you to the other person. Send a note or a simple text message to show your appreciation. If you got a prayer answered, then a silent thank you would suffice. The key here is to learn how to say thank you and to always feel grateful. The more thankful we are, the more blessings we receive.
Acknowledge other people’s contribution in your life. No man is an island. For us to accomplish all of our dreams, we need other people. If we know how to show these people how much we value them, then they would also be willing to help you back. No man is rich enough to not need anything, and no man is poor enough to not have something to give. If given the chance to give back, give back. That is called the law of reciprocity.
Being appreciative of your blessings need not be grandiose. It can be simple as long as it is sincere and heartfelt. It is the thought that is important. More so, choose to appreciate people more than things. We can value material things we own, but it is the people around us that matters most.
Monday, March 26, 2012
If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail
Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love - Mother Teresa
Love is always bestowed as a gift...freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love
Success is going from failure to failure without losing enthusiasm
True love always happens in a flash - Stephen king
1. Anyone who is in love is making love the whole time, even when they're not.- Paulo Coelho
2. Do not ask yourself if your love is big enough, because love is neither big nor small, it is simply love.-Paulo Coelho
3. Love is not a habit, a commitment, or a debt. It isn`t what romantic songs tell us it is - love simply is.- Paulo Coelho
4. I want to stay right here and never move. I want to love you and make you happy. And I can`t, and it`s killing me.- Stephenie Meyer
5. If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it?- Stephenie Meyer
6. True love always happens in a flash.- Stephen King
7. All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.- Julie Andrews
8. All mankind love a lover.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. All my life, my heart has yearned for a thing I cannot name.- Andre Breton
10. As soon go kindle fire with snow, as seek to quench the fire of love with words.- William Shakespeare
Sunday, March 25, 2012
It’s already past seven in the morning and the sky is bright and clear. Here in my favorite coffee shop, I sat in silence watching the world outside. Thanks to the air conditioning, I am not experiencing the warm summer as much. With my favorite coffee latte at hand, I welcomed the new day with a smile. I haven’t slept yet, but I am nowhere near sleepy. I picked the book that kept me awake all night, it is a story about a young boy who believed in himself and went through a lot in his life. It probably is a common story, a protagonist overcoming all obstacles and winning in the end. But I just can’t help myself from thinking how much believing in your self can make a difference.
When things are not going the way we hope it would go, we tend to doubt ourselves and everything around us. This is a natural reaction, but not necessarily the right way of reacting to the situation. A few hours ago, I overheard two friends talking at a nearby table. One was an OFW and she was sharing to her friend what her life was in another country. Forgive me for snooping, but I just admired her story. She said that when she arrived there, she was both hopeful and afraid. It was her first time to travel and she didn’t know what to expect. She was young and she was so afraid that she feels she would always make a mistake. And guess what, she always did.
She is working at a hotel restaurant and she kept on making mistakes – spilling a drink to a customer, breaking a plate or two, slipping while holding a plate of food, until finally, before she loses her job, she decided to give it her best, her last shot. She was really good at what she does but she does not believe that. She said she felt discriminated sometimes, or that she sees other people, other races, is better than her. Then, when her superior told her that she would be fired if ever she made another mistake, she just shifted her focus. Instead of telling herself that she is not good enough, she told herself that she will become better and that she is improving every day. It was hard, but she did it for her family back home. She started believing in herself. Within months, she was promoted.
It is difficult to believe in our own capacity when life seems to give the worst to us. But here, where I sit, I can see that life happens for a reason, but it is in our ability to adapt to those circumstances that distinguishes us from the rest. Believe in yourself, you have the ability to be great.
Thursday, March 22, 2012
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
1. The consequences of today are determined by the actions of the past. To change your future, alter your decisions today. ~Anonymous
2. There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein3. We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin4. We must not cease from exploration. And the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we began and to know the place for the first time. – T. S. Eliot5. There’s no next time. It’s now or never. – Celestine Chua6. For every effect there is a root cause. Find and address the root cause rather than try to fix the effect, as there is no end to the latter. - Celestine Chua7. When you don’t get what you want, you suffer. If you get it, you suffer too since you can’t hold on to it forever. – Peaceful Warrior, on the fallacy of attachment8. Every moment you get is a gift. Spend it on things that matter. Don’t spend it by dwelling on unhappy things. - Celestine Chua9. There are no ordinary moments. There is always something going on. – Peaceful Warrior10. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us – Ralph Waldo Emerson
Monday, March 19, 2012
Sunday, March 18, 2012
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Life is a series of high and low. Everyone has their share of good days and bad days. Never let life pull you down because of whatever it is that could ruin your day. When you are feeling down, you may want to do any of these seven ways for you to feel alive and well:
1. Create your own life soundtrack. Compile your favorite songs or music that lifts you up and pump your energy up. When you feel that life is not siding with you, great music can help left your spirits up. Save it on your phone or iPod and you are good to go.
2. Drink water. It is not only good for your health, but water actually helps calm your nerves and relaxes you. Have a bottle by your side ready to help you think straight or to improve your physical well being.
3. Meditate or pray. Meditation calms you down and prayer gives you hope and peace. When life bugs you down, you need to release your stress and get back on track.
4. Exercise at least three times a week for thirty minutes. Aside from its health benefits, it actually helps in improving your mental and emotional balance. Also, if you do this via playing sports, it’s a whole lot of fun.
5. Read a book. It is enriching and it helps you explore a whole new world without having to leave the comforts of your home.
6. Go out with friends. Enjoying the company of other people helps increase your social well being. Also, when life is not going the way we wanted to, a great support system paves the way for your faster recovery.
7. Try something different whenever you can. A lot of people live their lives confined within rules, standards and the rules of other people. Challenge yourself to go beyond the norms and do something new every once in a while. It is a refreshing experience.
Remind yourself to always be grateful. Do not just survive, choose to be alive.
Friday, March 9, 2012
Let me share with you a couple of stories about how Pinoys turn failure to success:
A high school graduate started a retail store of office supplies and books so that she can send her siblings to school. She started the business back in the late 1930’s. During World War II, the Japanese raided her store and destroyed most of her products for sale. During the Marcos era, she was limited to sell only a few items. Then a storm came and ruined all her supplies. A fire destroyed their small building and left them with almost nothing. She just kept on rebuilding and rebuilding until she was able to make it. She is Socorro Ramos, owner of National Bookstore.
He had no proper education having dropped out of high school because of poverty. His father left them when he was in sixth grade. He has five siblings, and he was the fourth. At the age of 14, he started boxing so that he could help put food on the table. In 1995, he started his professional boxing career. He won and he lost many fights. He went to politics, he lost and then he ran again, this time winning the congressional seat. Now, eight world boxing championship titles after he is considered to be one of the best in the world. He is Manny Pacquiao.
She started competing in singing contests when she was seven years old. Growing up without a father, she helped her mom by supporting the family through her singing. According to her, she may have joined more than a hundred amateur singing contests before she actually got her own album. Sometimes she wins the contest, sometimes she doesn’t. She landed a few television shows without much stability. Then, she got invited by a South Korean television show who posted her videos on Youtube. There she was discovered by Ellen DeGeneres and Oprah, and the rest, they say is history. She is Charice.
So how do Pinoys turn failure to success? By not quitting and by doing whatever it takes.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Never-ending conflict between husband and wife could be annihilating not solely for a married couple, but for the family unit as well. The emphasis and stress it applies the whole family can have enduring personal effects. It is time to determine a way to stop the conflict, and act upon toward saving your marriage.
I've been married for less than a year now, but we've been in a relationship for almost 15 years. Conflicts always arises between me and my husband whenever we have certain topics that differs one another. In my blog, I've explored certain points to strengthen our relationship even more.
So here it is...
Don't discuss your difference of opinion unless you both are in a reasonalbly calm mood. If one, or both are upturned, better delay till another time when the discussion will not be blamed with emotional partial tone*.
Don't make sweepingly melodramatic statements. You are not out to win an "Academy Award". Preserve the play acting for some other occassion. Attempt instead to nail the difficulty and talk it out with the control.
Don't tty to go down more than one thing at once. Don't use one discrepancy as an excuse to drag up grudges which are unconnected to the subject under discussion.
Don't raise you voice. Long after the argues because variances is lost, husbands and wives may remember insults cast in anger.
Don't procrastinate because your pride hurts. Whenever an avenue for understanding all of a sudden opens up, move right along to an loveable solution.
Don't broadcast your disagreements. Whenever you tell your secrets to relatives-in-law or acquaintances, your mate will all but surely find out about it - and begrudge it. A husband and wife should feel that they can speak freely to each other without experiencing their inmost feelings revealed to others.
Don't let resentment continue over-night. even if you have reached an deadlock over some matter, declare a temporary cease-fire and finish your day in a balanced feeling. After sleep, you and your partner may have a different opinions on the subject and an attitude of compromise which will assist achieve a peaceful resolution.
Are you ready to invest away the effort it will take to assist your marriage? Because hurt feelings and conflict can be hard to resolve, and pride is something that not only has to be overcome, but all has to be let go of. Are you ready to really work at rescuing your marriage?
I do...how about you?
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to be at night saying we've done something wonderful, that's what matters to me. -Steve Jobs
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012
Hello! I'm Trenius, an inspirationalist. This blog was created to tell how to INSPIRE a broken heart. I've also neuro- linguistically designed this blog, and it will construct a HAPPY and more relaxed mental process in the mind of a person with a broken heart or anyone who doesn't mind being happier! Guaranteed healing results! YOU are being INSPIRED!
Force Broke the Heart
Force Broke the Heart
Let’s be honest, at times you do think back on the past and ask yourself "How did I get myself into this mess? Or where did I go wrong? Once upon a time you may have asked yourself "Can my heart be healed?” And my answer to that is yes, but the change starts in you. We've all made some wrong decisions only to learn from them in the end when things don't quite turn out the way we expected. So trust me when I say you are not the only one with a broken heart. If you were the only one in the whole wide world with a broken heart then everyone in the world would owe you apologies. And that still wouldn't be fair.
In relationships the one who usually suffers from a broken heart is the person who supposedly gave it their all, and claim they didn't cheat, plus completely trusted their partner with all their heart to the fullest extent. While being totally convinced within themselves, more than likely the broken heart person believes they and only they have been wronged. Doesn't that seem selfish? But I mean this could be true and that's o.k.
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Accept that you would like to experience entirely alive. Everybody does. Believe. Because you condition your mind to believe, everything is given to move out from the area of the unimaginable into that of the possible.
Understand that life is full of the overcoming by brokenheartedness and pain. The most beautiful folks are those who accept known frustration, known miserable, known conflict, known loss, and have establish their way out of the depths. These individuals accept an admiration, a predisposition, and an understanding of life that fills them with pity, gradualness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people don't barely happen.”
Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you respond to it.—Unknown
Get outside of yourself. "Get outside yourself," says Deepak Chopra, "Ask someone, 'How are you feeling?' Grant them admiration. Distinguish someone two things you really like about them. Or, if they're experiencing a bad time, permit them to acknowledge that you care what they're going through with."
"A person who sows seeds of kindness enjoys a perpetual harvest." Unknown
Live in the present. Whenever you're experiencing confusion and out-of-sync, possibly you precisely need to loosen up. The first step towards self-healing of either emotional unbalances or physical ailments is to slow down, so that we get a chance to comprehend what is really coming about in our lives. We can then better discover and interpret our inner state of being, for it is reflected in our external situation in life. Sometimes we understand this, we can take obligation and deepen whatever that is troubling us.
Put animation into your daily work you will be able to have life if you want it
Search inspiration: in Good Book, friends, music, art and travel. Find time to read books that will inspire you to do things you've never done before. In this way, you will feel you are alive and not just existing.
Interest is a measure of living. Search interest group and romance in the simplest things about your life.
"To know God is to live."